Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The 1982 World's Fair Knoxville Tennessee!

April 29, 2007 - Sunday 
Current mood:  amused
Yeah....me & my brother bought season passes! I don't remember a lot of it as I spent more time drinking than I did checking out the exhibits & pavilions! I did go the opening day when old Ronald Reagan came into town for Opening Ceremonies....and was staring into a machine gun when I tried to get a view of the motorcade leaving by The Henley Street bridge! The fireworks every night was awesome and they had some cool rides and (at the time) state of the art arcade games too like "Lazer Tag" which was an interactive game. I still have one of the tokens somewhere but I'm sure it isn't worth very much as World's Fair collectibles are more or less worthless!

And my brother Roy also went with me to a few days of drinking "The Beers of The World!"

No comments:

Post a Comment