Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Update from Dave.....

July 21, 2007 - Saturday 
It's not looking good. After he left last night to "take a break" from what I can only imagine was a "bittersweet" day with many highs & lows Dave got a call from Cheryl because Paul went into a seizure. He is stable now but he has that "long distant stare" that a lot of people get when they know the end is near. Dave is on his way home now but I'm afraid that he has seen Paul for the last time.
 Of course I do not want to see Paul die..... but like it was with my own brother and both of my parents it would be selfish of me to ask him to live one more day with all the pain and suffering he is going through. I am happy that the old "Roadcrew" did manage to get together one last time to be with Paul which happened to be a very good day for him in his current state of health. It was almost like we was back on tour with Metallica before Jason left the band and we all lived within a 4 hour dive of each other!
 Please keep the "happy times" that we had with Paul close to your heart and he will never  "Fade To Black"......
 
 
Jerry

No comments:

Post a Comment