Tuesday, November 9, 2010

30 years later.......

July 28, 2007 - Saturday 
Current mood:  cheerful
As I was getting prepared to get ready for my trip to see Slayer & Marilyn Manson after getting my DAT out of the pawn shop I stopped to get gas for the trip and take a dump as I was still a bit away from my home and couldn't wait. On my way out I got a Coke Zero and somebody asked me "Are You Jerry Brown?" and I said "Yes" and knew him from a long time ago but didn't make the connection but it was a former co-worker I worked with at The Cracker Barrell when they just opened up the Merchants Road store which was their 12th back in 1977! It was Tony Nowell, who with his brother Tim who introduced me to AC/DC when "High Voltage" was first released in the United States! And for that I am grateful as it has been a major moment in my life that took me down the path I am currently on. After losing a close friend this week it was good to re-connect with somebody I haven't seen in about 30 years! I gave him my info and will see what happens.

Sometimes things happen just to keep everything in prospective...... just as I ran into an old friend I know that in time I will see Paul again in the future when I get off of this bus and get on the next one.


No comments:

Post a Comment